1週間ほど前のお話なんだけど、地元の小さな神社で餅まきがありました。毎年4月3日にあるようで。
子供の頃は先頭をきって大はしゃぎで参加したイベントの一つだったんだけど。久々に行って来ましたぁ。・・というのも、旦那よ、ダンナ。当日の朝旦那の出勤前に、「今日餅まきがあるんだって~」とサクッと話したところ、「何時から?」 と旦那。 私、内心((何時に行けばいい?って感じの口調・・・ も、もしや行く気?ヤバイ!行きたくな~いっ!でも今日って平日だし・・・))
もう旦那は行く気マンマン☆ 2時開始に合わせて、1時45分には帰って来るからそれまでに身支度をしておくように・・・。と。←凄い仕切るさぁ。時には助かるけどね^o^
で、早めに現地に着いたは良いものの。人っ子まばら。うちら含めて10人位しかいなかったら、物凄い恥ずかしいじゃんね~。と、私のつまらん心配はよそに、どんどん集まってきたんだよね。そこは、さすがG-Townのはずれだけあって、こういうイベントを支え、参加する人達は後をたたないだろう。
とりあえず写真見ちゃってよ~↓
そこのあなた、人少なっ!ってお思い? (子供達もっといたはずなんだけどな~)
こんな時、大人ってとても必死で、子供たちをよせつけないオ-ラを放ってるよう。 わざわざ仕事を抜け出して頂いてご苦労さんです。↑↑↑ この行事の間に垣間見られる恐るべしおばちゃんパワー☆にどうか失望されませぬ事を・・・
う~ん、見れば見るほど、一緒にいればいる程、素敵さが増す旦那。自分で言うな!ですが、心からそう感じられなくちゃ、これから先50年・100年と楽しくないよね?
締めくくりは、もちろん記念撮影。
この巨木、スギです。高さ33m強!樹齢700年だそう。でかスギ(杉)!っと、お後がよろしいようで。。。 ハバ・ナイス・デー☆
We had an annual event called "Mochi-maki" last week at shrine in our neighborhood. "Mochi" means rice cake and "maki(maku)" means toss. Several people literally toss packaged rice cakes and snacks onto the crowd. They become a pack of hyenas crowding around rice cakes! It is a very exciting observance specially for kids and elder people (I think) . I was not planning to participate in the event but my husband eagerly desired to attend it even it took place on weekday! He said that it's because all for Uribo to show her Japanese cultures. (anything he says! :D) I know that HE is the one really want to see all the customs of G-Town......
Seriously speaking, I do appreciate his concern for our beloved daughter and it is clearly true that his positive attitude enhances the quality of our life.
5 件のコメント:
I remember talking about silkworm at your place. I did some research and found intersteing facts. The silkworms that were used make silk in Japan was introduced over1500 years ago to Japan from other part of Asia. The silkworms are completely domesticated that they changed its DNA to be controlled by humans. It eats only a kind of leaves so once food source is set they can live. They lost legs that they cannot climb trees or get away. Its color is white that it can easy be found by birds so it is better to stay in the attic. Finally, when they become an adult, they become moths without wings. Silk is expensive material, but how the silkworm eveloved and changed their DNA fascinates me. See it was worth going to that ceremony. There is always something to new, but it has been there for long time , and lives with the society withou t being talked about. これもまた輪廻なり。
master fugeeくん、
さすが・・・! たかが蚕、されど蚕。奥が深い。。
そういえば、低学年の頃お蚕何匹か飼ってたよ。「お蚕さん」が黙々と桑の葉を食すのを眺めるのが楽しみで。そして、綺麗な繭をお湯につけてそこから糸を紡いだよ!そんな貴重な経験忘れてたぁ。そだね、it was worth going to that ceremony.だね。おばあちゃんが現役の頃は家にいっぱいになる位大量に「おカイコさん」(←おばあちゃんはなぜか蚕をさん付け)を飼って、生活の一部だったそう。兄さんのコメント最後の3行、なんだかお蚕さんを想いジンときた。
そうなんだー。私も蚕、学校で飼ってて桑の葉をとりにいったの覚えてる。(あれ、桑だったよね?)
おばちゃんパワー、想像つきまっせ。きゃーきゃー(ぎゃーぎゃー?)言いながら、あれ?腰痛くないの?膝は?って感じで群がっていくんじゃない?
それにしても、旦那さんのことそんな風に言えちゃう奥さんすばらしい!
先日はありがとうね!楽しかったよ。写真も近いうちに送るよ!
チエちゃん、
チエちゃんもお蚕経験ありなのね~。
あの頃結構流行ってたってわけか?
今飼ってる人っているのかな・・・
餅まきって、ホントささやかなモノが飛び交うのに皆、ささやかに拾えないんだよね~ ま、そこが醍醐味なんだけどね★
コメントを投稿