木曜日, 12月 13

お宮参り; "Omiyamairi"


お宮参りをして来ましたよ~。場所は近所のとある小さな、ち~さな神社。ようは、これから3人お世話になるその地区の神社という事、それから私、SK-2がこれまでその地区で無事・健康に育ってこられた感謝もこめて、この神社を訪れたんです。数年前から、初詣もここ!お参りを済ますと近所のおじさん達が集っている仲間に入り、冬の寒~い中、焚き火を囲んで熱燗ではない酒を一緒に頂くわけです。隣地区の大きな神社の除夜の鐘を聞きながら、ささやかに・・・(笑)これがなんとも田舎チックで風情があって。この模様は、新年のブログ更新で紹介しまーす。お楽しみに☆ 
We had "Omiyamairi" the other day for our lil Uribo-chan. "Omiyamairi" is one of Japanese traditional baby's functions which baby visits Shinto Shrine for the first time and pray for their all good fortune and happiness for the future. Even though some people tend to choose anything "uppity" for their babies, we selected this unknown one out of thousands. I believe that it is significant to go to the one locates in our residential area and I wanted to express my appreciation (do I sound like a Japanese???) as I've endowed with good health and happiness... oh, and with beauty(lol) Let me talk a little more about this tiny Shrine. We go to there for New Year's visit. It usually around midnight so neighbors drink cold sake (sometimes we can get pickles if we're lucky) as standing around bonfire. My husband likes to join with the circle (most of them are elder country bumpkins). I think that this is the best place to greet the new year in a small way.
I am sure that I introduce you our new year's visit and my husband's bodies. Don't miss it!

4 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

お宮参りいいショットだね。

風情のある神社そして着物も素敵~!

この神社で親子2代、3代と歴史が刻まれて行きますように☆☆

ちなみにうちの王子、お宮参りの日は嵐を呼び大雨のなか参拝へ・・・そんな中いい気持ちで爆睡しておめめを開けてる写真が1枚も残ってないのです。。どこまでもマイペース。

また子育てトークしようね:-)

匿名 さんのコメント...

anonymousさん、
温かいメッセージありがとう! 王子くんは大雨の中グズる事もなくマイペースなんて、大物になりそう★ 寒くなってきたので、風邪などに気をつけてね!

匿名 さんのコメント...

Dr.Fredです。素晴らしいですね。sk1に千葉県の滑川アイランドから逃げてものすごく繁殖した鹿の仲間(外来種ーカピバラ?)が一杯いるから退治してきてもらってください。

匿名 さんのコメント...

千葉県のは、カピバラでなく「キョン」でした。失礼・・・。by Dr.Fred