ロ~ングタイムノ~スィ~☆ ですなっ。。 久しです。
仕事復帰以来、毎日ドタバタしてるよ。 何とか生活リズムも出来つつあり、ここら辺でウリの成長っぷりをご報告♪簡単に~
ツナギスタイルの写真は先週末。すっごい良い天気だったので、1日中外で遊びましたぁ
It's been a while since I posted, I have just gone back to work and am very busy. I just wanted to get a few recent Uribo pic posted, enjoy.
ウリも人並に外遊びが大好きで、色んなが気になる歳頃。 Uribo loves to be outside, playing and checking out "stuff" outdoors.

パッパ~ヤ~の監督もこなし。 Uribo is supervising her Papa!
パッパ~ヤ~の監督もこなし。 Uribo is supervising her Papa!
転んだついでに暫く休憩♪ Since I tripped and fell, why not take a quick rest in the sun before getting back to gardening!
よほど疲れたのか早めのランチの直後ウトウトzzz~ フォーク持ったまま眠っちゃったよ~ Uribo fell asleep at lunch (see the fork still in her hand?). She was definately working hard all morning!

アイス!って言葉も随分前から言える様になり・・・ 今では勝手に冷凍庫からアイス!を拝借し・・・スーパーダッシュでリビングのテーブルまで持って行く。しかも2つも! Uribo can now say "ice" (means ice cream) and figured out how to open the freezer by herself and stealing ice cream! This time she grabbed 2 klondike bars! Her tongue already knows the ice cream will be yummy!

4月からは保育園に入園しましたよ~ 今ではだいぶ慣れ、色んな事を覚えて家で披露してくれるんだ。 特に歌やダンスが大好き! Uribo formally entered school (day care) and spends her days playing, singing, dancing, and generally working hard. Her yellow dress was what she wore to the opening ceremony.

アイス!って言葉も随分前から言える様になり・・・ 今では勝手に冷凍庫からアイス!を拝借し・・・スーパーダッシュでリビングのテーブルまで持って行く。しかも2つも! Uribo can now say "ice" (means ice cream) and figured out how to open the freezer by herself and stealing ice cream! This time she grabbed 2 klondike bars! Her tongue already knows the ice cream will be yummy!
4月からは保育園に入園しましたよ~ 今ではだいぶ慣れ、色んな事を覚えて家で披露してくれるんだ。 特に歌やダンスが大好き! Uribo formally entered school (day care) and spends her days playing, singing, dancing, and generally working hard. Her yellow dress was what she wore to the opening ceremony.
なんでだろー 子供ってわりとアンパンマン好きだよね? ウリも例外にもれなく大好きになりました。
キャラクターものは勘弁・・・絶対買わんと決めたものの。喜ぶ顔みたさに負けついつい買ってしまってます。。ウリは、「アンマンパ」とか「アンマンマ」と呼んでます。Most Japanese kids like the character "ampan-man" (see the toy she is sharing) and Tina can now say "ammam-pa". We are not big fans of character merchandise but sometimes a little bit is OK.
保育園に行く様になってから、ジャケットを室内でも着たがります。。こんなに日が照ってるのにさ~Uribo wears her jacket to school so now she wants to wear it every chance she can, even in the house!
誰が仕込んだのか? マンマ~ヤの顔して、というとこんなしかめツラ! If you ask Tina to show you Mom's face, she makes this serious, squinty-eyed face...
写真ばっかりなのに見てってくれてありがとう! これからはちょこっとずつでもUP頑張るね♪ I'll try to make time to post, even just some pics.
4 件のコメント:
久しぶり!!私も自分の方ほったらかしにしてますが。気になりつつも…。
うれしいなーこんなにたくさんのっけてくれて!ずいぶんとこれまたお姉さんになりましたねー!女っぷりも上がっている感じ。保育園行くとまたいろんな刺激受けるよね。
仕事復帰はどう?両立は大変?
また時間見つけて会おうね!
チエちゃん、
ひさしだね~ 気になってたんだ~ どうしてるかなって。。早速コメありがとさーん♪
両立は思ったよりホント、大変。1日があっという間だよ。仕事は今2時間短縮だから内容も薄い感じで、なんだか息抜きタイムな感じ。あっ、でもあそこはあそこで”子供たち”の中にいる感じ。彼らは1年でいっちゃって、また同じ歳頃の子達くるから歳とっていくのは自分だけ・・・ってホント。カンカン&TJおっきくなったっしょ?会いたいな♪
Great pictures & Blog Yuko! Keep up the good work.
W6EOD,
I know who you are...
Nice call sign!
Thank you for checking out my blog. wishing you coming back to Japan and go to drunken-fish.
WE MISS YOU!
From Rick: Steve, I tried to comment on your last post but cannot because it requires a strict url name. We had a similar problem on our blogs then we changed the settings to allow anyone to comment. You might consider it. Anyway, missin you around here! Any chance of coming here or Iwakuni?
コメントを投稿